NEW YEAR REFRESH!
Posted on 06 January 2016
At the start of every new year, we are itching for a bit of change. Our wardrobe, in particular, begins to feel tired after the holidays and we’re ready to welcome newness.
Here’s what we’re doing to freshen up our wardrobes for the new year:
1. Cleaning out the pieces we haven’t worn in a year. If we haven’t thought about them recently, we’ve probably moved on and no longer have a purpose for them. Sad, but gotta do what ya gotta do.
2. Investing in statement pieces we can wear in 3 different ways. We consumers tend to impulse buy and sometimes don’t even get a chance to wear our purchases! The clutter accumulates into a giant wardrobe mess. When buying something, we are going to ask ourselves, on what 3 occasions can I wear this piece? If we can’t validate it, we're not going to buy it. Period.
One of the styles in our collection we stand behind is our Shimmy Shimmy Tassel Dress. It’s a decked-out LBD that you can truly wear it 3 ways: to work, to travel and to party!
See how we accessories with items you may already have in your closet...
To work with over the knee boots, a simple structured bag and red lipstick.
- Gucci hobo
- Morning latte
- Nars Jungle Red Lipstick
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Baker 28MM Watch
- Manolo Blahnik Over the Knee Boots
To travel with metallic flat sandals, killer mod sunglasses and a straw hat.
- Barneys Straw Hat
- Miu Miu Sunglasses
- “Get in Trouble” Stories
- Loeffler Randall Bag
- Sergio Rossi Metallic Sandals
To party with fabulous strappy sandals, glamorous earrings and a clutch.
- Ocie New York Meg Earrings
- Tamara Mellon Clutch
- Champagne all day!
- Chance by Chanel
- Steve Madden Sassey Heels
Cleaning out your wardrobe and filtering in styles you want to wear and serve purpose in your life is therapeutic! Out with the old, in with the new!
Louisa & Alessandra